Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So Golden and Delicious

 

So Golden and Delicious

 
         Apple Day is around the corner.  Yes, there is a holiday called Apple Day.  It is mostly celebrated in the UK on October 21st.  I myself am a fan of the apple. I have been celebrating all month with various recipes of all kind.  I recently made apple french toast and apple won-tons.  Both very good! I've also tried original creations as seen in the picture (those are raisins). Recipes are below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Share your apple ideas/recipes in the comments section below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Apple kitsch is back and  trending again.  I especially love the use of vintage apple bushel baskets for decorating.  They can hold magazines, throws, etc.   A few cute vintage apple accessories can create a cute country kitchen .  I suggest not overdoing it though..then we enter the realm of tackiness.
 
Check out this cute chalkware piece above from Flatwater Antiques. Would look fabulous on a simple wall to bring some color into your kitchen.
 
Check out this beautiful pitcher below from jpcountrymarket. Would look lovely on a kitchen counter. Love it!
 
 
Check out this vintage apple pin below from my shop P&E Collectibles.  A great piece for this autumn season.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment